Where to read one piece manga 859 chapter? Manga-jewel is the best place to read free and fresh one piece 859 manga. manga-jewel is all about one piece manga 859 all you can see and read in this blog is an exciting and awesome chapters of one piece manga every week new Updates, one piece manga Latest News, Prediction, Spoilers and Discussion are here all you have to do is sit back and enjoy!

One Piece 859
(HOT)

My Hero Academia 131

Shokugeki no Soma 209
 

Boruto 12
 

Fairy Tail 527
 

Nanatsu no Taizai 210
 

One Piece 850 Manga - Pudding and Reiju

Nice one piece 850 chapter! I'm so glad I didn't spoil it with the one piece 850 spoilers. Quite happy that Carrot managed to shine, even if for just a bit. Same goes for Chopper and Brook. Talking about the latter, I really don't see how he will get away from BM. He must have a life span that can be reduced, right? Well, I guess we will learn more about his fruit at last. Pedro doesn't expect to return to Zou alive?! What?! 50 years sounds like a lot, but we know that in OP world it's not the end of the world...

one piece 850

And he scarred Baron Tamago five years ago. I wish we saw flashback of their first encounter. I'm a bit disappointed in Sanji's behavior. Though I hope he is making a meal for Luffy and not Pudding, and only acted so cold towards the news of his friends to create an alibi. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. And Reiju, my gosh, what happened to you?! I wonder what she has seen, heard or done to be in this state. Could she let the beasts free? Also, the Vinsmokes don't trust Mama and need Pudding as a "hostage". I doubt BM would care about her much after the wedding, but who knows... I'm happy we don't have a break next week. pedro has only a short while to live, that is, unless there is a way to retrieve lost lifespan, but things seem to be winding up for an all out confrontation in my opinion.

Anyway my personal theory on what happens if big mom uses her power on brook is this: -big mom can actually take lifespan from brook, but him having controll of his soul allows him to fight against the ability, but as big moms soul is still stronger she ultimately wins the confrontation and takes brooks lifespan; however since brooks main power makes him come back to life it means he returns even from death by old age and thus has infinite lifespan; big mom realizes this and starts using brooks soul to make a ton of homies or whatever else she can use lifespan for, constantly taking brooks lifespan and then waiting for it to come back; brook eventually acquires control of all of his soul that has been removed from his body and brings it all back in, gaining a very big power up in the process. or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment